Monday, October 22, 2007

Shrimp Fettuccini

So I decided to get a little adventurous/use up what I had left at my apt. So I cooked some shrimp in olive oil. I first cooked some garlic and shallots to get that sweet smell going. Then i added the shrimp with some red peppers and serrano chilies. I seasoned the shrimp with some cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, and some a little bit of Emril's Essence. I also added some broccoli to the final dish. It was really good, good kick to the meal. Not sure how else to make this better in the future, but i'm sure i'll play w/ it later.

1 comment:

Chu This said...

Try using a combination of olive oil and butter. Butter gives it some extra flavor that you just can't get with olive oil. Think shrimp scampi and the like. Otherwise, I'm proud :)

Trader Joes also has a lemon pepper noodle that may add some extra flavor if you're ever around there.