Friday, September 7, 2007

Results for T-bones

Well learned a few things....

First, again learned the benefit of appetizers. I was happy I made bruschetta (I bought some pico de gallo and threw that on top of some fresh motz i bought at the farmers market). Girls loved it (cooked for my neighbors)

Second, I was VERY impressed with myself because as the one picture shows, I was juggling multiple things. HOWEVER....HUGE problem, this many things going at once, there was just too much smoke for my vent to absorb and it started filling my apartment. So BEWARE of this recipe these T-bones REALLY smoke from all the seasoning. That said, they taste fantastic! I thought the potatoes were a little on the spicy side (too much spice, need to be concerned about cooling down people's mouths in the future perhaps?), but one person LOVED them. Guess its just a matter of taste. Overall, was really happy with this recipe.

No comments: